Shop Deccan OPC cement at best price online in Hyderabad. Cement is one of the most essential products of construction industry and Ordinary Portland cement or OPC is the most important type of cement. Before 1987, OPC was the only one grade available back then [which was governed by IS 269-1976]. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Deccan cement products in Hyderabad. We offer the lowest rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Deccan OPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Coromandel OPC Cement, Dalmia OPC Cement, Chettinad OPC Cement, JSW Concreel Cement, KCP OPC Cement, Maha OPC Cement, Nagarjuna OPC Cement & Parasakti OPC Cement.
Reasons why Deccan OPC Cement should be your preferred choice:
- 53 Grade OPC provides high strength and durability to structures because of its optimum particle size distribution and superior crystallized structure.
- Being a high strength cement, it provides numerous advantages wherever concrete for special high strength application is required, such as in the construction of skyscrapers, bridges, flyovers, chimneys, runways, concrete roads and other heavy load bearing structures.
- Not only is this grade of cement stronger than other grades / types, it is also more durable.
- Further, by substituting lower grade cement with OPC 53, overall savings can be obtained through reduced quantity of cement that would be required to be used. A savings of 8-10% can be achieved with the use of 53 Grade OPC in place of any other grade.
- 53 Grade cement attains higher early strength as compared to any other grade of cement but because of early gain, does not increase much after 28 days.
- In addition, due to faster hydration process, the cement releases heat of hydration at a much faster rate initially and therefore, the chances of micro cracking of concrete is much greater.
- Thus, during initial setting period of concrete, the higher heat of hydration can lead to damage arising out of micro cracks with in the concrete structure, which may not be visible on the surface.
- The situation can be worsened when construction supervisors / masons tend to increase the quantity of cement in concrete with a wrong notion that such increases are better for both strength and durability of concrete.
- Grade 53 should therefore be used only where such application is warranted for making the concrete of higher strength, where good supervision and quality assurance measures are in place and where proper precautions are taken to relieve the higher heat of hydration through a proper curing process.