Place order for Coromandel OPC cement at best price in Hyderabad. Cement is one of the most essential products of construction industry and Ordinary Portland cement or OPC is the most important type of cement. Before 1987, OPC was the only one grade available back then [which was governed by IS 269-1976]. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Coromandel cement products in Hyderabad. We offer the lowest rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Coromandel OPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Chettinad OPC Cement, Dalmia OPC Cement, Deccan OPC Cement, JSW Concreel Cement, KCP OPC Cement, Maha OPC Cement, Nagarjuna OPC Cement & Parasakti OPC Cement.
- Development of very high compressive strength in early stages helps in early de-setting.
- Superior resistance to sulphate attack due to less C3A.
- Low alkali content in cement provides protection against alkali aggregate reaction.
- Optimised particle size distribution.
- High early strength facilitates speedy construction
- Feasible for economical concrete mix design
- Superior quality ensures substantial savings in cement consumption.
- Durable concrete
- Suitable for commercial, residential, industrial structures, highways, runways, bridges and high rise buildings
- Recommended for all types of RCC structures, concrete blocks, paver blocks, electrical poles, etc
- Pre-stressed concrete
The use of high quality limestone, modern equipments, closer on line control of constituents, maintaining better particle size distribution, finer grinding and better packing has made it possible to upgrade the qualities of cement. The use of high grade cements proves to be advantageous for making stronger concrete. On the flip side, they are a bit costlier than low grade cement though comes along benefits such as offering 10-20% savings in cement consumption and offer many other hidden benefits. The faster rate of development of strength is the one of the important benefit. The modern era of construction activities has almost ruled out 33 grade cement in the market due to the wider use of high grade cement