Get Nagarjuna OPC cement at best price online in Hyderabad. Cement is one of the most essential products of construction industry and Ordinary Portland cement or OPC is the most important type of cement. Before 1987, OPC was the only one grade available back then [which was governed by IS 269-1976]. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Nagarjuna cement products in Hyderabad. We offer the lowest rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Nagarjuna OPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Coromandel OPC Cement, Dalmia OPC Cement, Deccan OPC Cement, JSW Concreel Cement, KCP OPC Cement, Maha OPC Cement, Chettinad OPC Cement & Parasakti OPC Cement.
Why Nagarjuna OPC Cement?
- Three decades of proven performance.
- A premium brand with well-established quality & internal standards conform to the Quality Management System Standard: ISO 9001:2015.
- Nagarjuna cement is BIS certified & its performance far exceeds established BIS standards.
- Stringent quality control. NCL maintains fully equipped laboratories where the cement is tested monthly for specifications & for comparison with competitor brands. In addition, higher values of Lime Saturation Factor (LSF) ratios & lower values of free lime content is maintained in clinkers.
- Superior quality of limestone reserves.
- One of the largest dealers network (more than 1600 dealers) & the first company to establish a Cement Dealers Trust to look after the welfare of dealers & their families.
- In-house wagon loading facility.
- Given its performance parameters, once used, customers insist upon the brand.
- Nagarjuna Cement, known for its superior quality, is ideal for mission-critical applications viz for the construction of an underwater pipe tunnel across the river Goutami, as was done by M/S Zublin International of Germany, using 53S grade cement.
The use of high quality limestone, modern equipments, closer on line control of constituents, maintaining better particle size distribution, finer grinding and better packing has made it possible to upgrade the qualities of cement. The use of high grade cements proves to be advantageous for making stronger concrete. On the flip side, they are a bit costlier than low grade cement though comes along benefits such as offering 10-20% savings in cement consumption and offer many other hidden benefits. The faster rate of development of strength is the one of the important benefit. The modern era of construction activities has almost ruled out 33 grade cement in the market due to the wider use of high grade cement.