Priya cement at the best price online in Hyderabad. PPC cement helps to supply additional cohesive concrete and is a smaller amount at risk of segregation & trauma. PPC cement additionally reduces the speed of slump loss of concrete as compared to concrete created with standard cement, notably in hot weather condition. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Priya cement products in Hyderabad. Low-cost for 43 grade & 53 grade cement types. We offer the lowest wholesale rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Priya PPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Penna PPC Cement, Raasigold Concrete Cement, Raasigold PPC Cement, Ramco Super Grade Cement, Shree PPC Cement, South India PPC Cement, Sri Chakra PPC Cement, Suvarna PPC Cement & Zuari PPC Cement.
PPC is manufactured by inter-grinding 65% of cement clinker with 30% of fly ash and 5% of gypsum in a closed circuit ball mill with a high-efficiency separator to achieve the required fineness.
Advantages of Using PPC:
- Using PPC eliminates surface cracks due to low heat of hydration.
- Setting time is slightly more than OPC, which gives PPC more workable time.
- Strength development continues even after 28 days, giving ultimate higher strength to the concreate.
- Our addition of Fly Ash improves particle size distribution and gives a perfect concrete matrix.
- PPC is less porous than OPC, making it even more resistant to chemical attack.
- PPC is a more eco-friendly type of cement, with less production energy required to make each ton of cement by blending in high strength Fly Ash, a by-product from thermal power plants, which historically was disposed of through environmentally un-friendly, long-term land-filling.
- The manufacturing cost of PPC is lower than of OPC.
PPC’s Areas of Application:
- Suitable for RCC work in residential buildings and cement brick manufacturing.
- More suitable for marine works and for the construction of all types of buildings in coastal areas.
- Construction of dams, roads and runways.
- Better surface finish due to higher fineness.
|DESCRIPTION||BIS SPECIFICATION||RAIN CEMENT SPECIFICATION|
|PPC GRADE (As per IS 1489 : 2015)||PPC GRADE|
|Compressive Strength (MPa)|
|3 Days (72 ± 1 h)||16 MPa.||20 – 24|
|7 Days (168 ± 2 h)||22 MPa.||32 – 35|
|28 Days (672 ± 4 h)||33 MPa.||50 – 55|