Check Penna cement price online in Hyderabad. Cement is one of the most essential products of construction industry and Ordinary Portland cement or OPC is the most important type of cement. Before 1987, OPC was the only one grade available back then [which was governed by IS 269-1976]. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Penna cement products in Hyderabad. We offer the lowest rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Penna OPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Priya OPC Cement, Shree OPC Cement, South India OPC Cement, Shri Chakra OPC Cement, Suvarna OPC Cement & Zuari OPC Cement.
OPC, produced mainly by grinding clinker and gypsum, is manufactured in two varieties at Penna Cement plants.
Penna Premium OPC 53 Grade Cement
- Minimum 28 days strength of 530 Kg/CM2 (53 MPa) IS: 269-2015
- High strength to structures due to its optimum particle size distribution, crystallized structure and balanced phase composition
- Pre-cast concrete items such as paving blocks, tiles and building blocks, pre-stressed concrete components and major construction projects with special requirements such as bridges, runways, high-rise buildings and concrete roads
Penna Premium OPC 43 Grade Cement
- Minimum 28 days strength of 430 Kg/CM2 (43 MPa) IS: 269-2015
- General purpose cement General civil construction work, in the manufacture of pre-cast items such as blocks, pipes and tiles, asbestos products such as sheets and pipes and non-structural works such as plastering and flooring
The use of high quality limestone, modern equipments, closer on line control of constituents, maintaining better particle size distribution, finer grinding and better packing has made it possible to upgrade the qualities of cement. The use of high grade cements proves to be advantageous for making stronger concrete. On the flip side, they are a bit costlier than low grade cement though comes along benefits such as offering 10-20% savings in cement consumption and offer many other hidden benefits. The faster rate of development of strength is the one of the important benefit. The modern era of construction activities has almost ruled out 33 grade cement in the market due to the wider use of high grade cement.
Penna Cement is one of the largest privately held cement companies in India, with an installed cement capacity of 10 Million Tonnes Per Annum. Founded in 1991, Penna Cement has established itself as one of the most trusted cement brands, with significant footprints in southern and western India. Their clientele ranges from small house owners to organised real estate developers and from various state governments to global construction majors. Over the last two decades, Penna cement has grown organically by developing in-house expertise and capabilities, across the entire value chain in the cement industry. All of its cement plants are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, enabling the company to deliver the superior quality products.