Vinayak TMT Steel – Fe 500Sale
₹63,000.00 – ₹64,300.00 / Ton
Shop Vinayak TMT steel FE 500 at the best price online in Hyderabad. These are ideal material to be used with concrete for structure robustness due to its greater strength. Fe500 & Fe550 are classified on the basis of the minimum yield strength they possess. For Fe500, it is 500N/sq.mm whereas for Fe550 it is 550N/sq.mm. The number simply translates into them being able to withstand the yield stress. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Vinayak TMT steel bar in Hyderabad. Low-cost for Fe 500 & Fe 550 TMT steel bars. We offer the lowest wholesale rate for construction materials from starting from TMT steel bars to grade cement. Vinayak TMT steel price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the regions covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Ultra TMT Steel Fe-500, Tirupati TMT Steel Fe-500 & Vizag TMT Steel Fe-500
Properties of Vinayak TMT Steel Bars:
- Low carbon content
- High yield stress, ultimate tensile strength and higher percentage elongation
- Easy bendability, weldability and excellent ductility
- Ease of bending, rebending and reverse bending
- Can be Butt welded/ Lap welded
- High corrosion resistance
- Use of Fe500 grade rebers ensures around 15-17% savings in steel
- Ideally suitable for concrete structure
- No significant change in strength at high temperatures
- No significant changes in strength with passage of time due to ageing
Why choose Vinayak TMT Steel?
- Quality Assurance right from the raw material stage to the finished product stage.
- Strict quality control on raw materials.
- Integrated manufacture of Pellets, Sponge Iron, C.C. Billets and finished product of THERMEX TMT bars.
- State of the art technology – THERMEX – QST Process.
- State of the art laboratory.
- Dedicated work force.
- Customer friendly approach.
Vinayak TMT bar are produced by innovative method of direct charging of continuous cast billets to rolling mill, which leads to the advantages of saving energy, increasing production capacity, reducing burning loss, decreasing rolling defects and better surface finish of finished product. Vinayak TMT bars are produced by the state of the art, THERMEX- QST process. The THERMEX QST rebar technology forms an intense and precise inline quenching of the rolled bar, resulting in hardened periphery. On further cooling of the bar in atmosphere a thermal exchange (THERMEX) takes place between the core and cooled outside Martensite surface, where by the resultant bar structure is a distinct Tempered Martensite at periphery and a fine grained Ferrite-Pearlite structure in the central zone, resulting in superior mechanical properties.
Vinayak TMT bars have the unique advantage over others because of its strict Quality Assurance Measures. Vinayak Steels Limited is committed to achieve quality excellence. The company has been conferred with ISO 9001:2015, for its Quality Management System at par with international standards, and there is an well audited quality system, to ensure quality checks on continuous basis at every stage of production. There is an in house modern quality laboratory physical as well as chemical equipped with highly advanced testing apparatus which are upgraded from time to time. Experienced in house Quality Assurance and Control (Q A and C) personnel conduct testing of each and every product on different parameters on continuous basis.
10 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 8 mm