Check the updated price list of Prime AAC Blocks online. These blocks are porous, renewable, reusable as well as recyclable. The construction cost is reduced due to the surface accuracy of these blocks. We strive to serve our customers better by offering MEGA discounts on our products. Not only that, we also offer FREE delivery on all orders. Shop from Hyderabad’s favourite destination for all your construction materials today! We also offer AAC Blocks from other brands such as Renacon AAC Blocks,Ultratech AAC Blocks & Greenstone AAC Blocks.
Why Prime AAC blocks boasts of itself as being the best?
- Prime AAC blocks have very low thermal conductivity and thus are very good thermal insulators.
- AAC can be finished with sheet rock (directly attached), plaster (directly applied), tile, non-vinyl wallpaper, paint or any other standard finishing.
- The light-weight and high structural integrity of the blocks lessens the usage of steel and reduces the cost of construction.
- The lightweight nature and big size of PRIME AAC Blocks make them preferred the choice of building materials for masons.
- Prime AAC blocks use inorganic material that is resistant to termites avoiding pest attacks.
- Prime AAC blocks are big in size thus they can be easily assembled resulting in saving time for the builder/contractor.
- Prime AAC blocks are eco-friendly building material. They are certified as green building material by IGBC.