Access our online updated vijayawada bricks price list. It is a beautiful building material with warm colours, a natural appearance and, once built, it needs no ongoing maintenance. These bricks are not uniform in size and texture but when compared to others is one of the best. We are authorized dealer and supplier of red bricks in Hyderabad. Vijayawada red bricks price mentioned herein is only applicable to Hyderabad. We strive to serve our customers better by offering GREAT discounts on our products. Apart from that, we also offer FREE delivery on all orders. Shop from Hyderabad’s favourite destination for all your construction materials today! We also offer Red Bricks from various brands such as Karimnagar Red Bricks, Maharashtra Red Bricks, Rajahmundry Red Bricks & Karnataka Red Bricks.
- Over the centuries the size of brick has developed which does not vary much from country to country. Standard brick size is around 9″ long, 4½” wide, and 3″ thick.
- The compressive strength varies from one class to another and hence lies in the range between 3.5 to 35N/mm2.
- The bricks tend to be very hard, dense and have been used for centuries as structural buildings on red bricks, i.e. the red bricks produce the structural strength of buildings. Red brick supports roofs and floors. They require no reinforcement.
- Redbrick is a completely unique building material that combines the artificial components and capabilities of nature.
- Red bricks can be used as a structural material for the construction of structures like buildings, foundations, arches, pavement and bridges. These can be also used for aesthetic purposes like landscaping, facing works and many other architectural purposes.