Order KCP PPC cement at the best price online in Hyderabad. PPC cement helps to supply additional cohesive concrete and is a smaller amount at risk of segregation & trauma. PPC cement additionally reduces the speed of slump loss of concrete as compared to concrete created with standard cement, notably in hot weather condition. We are the official dealer & supplier of all KCP cement products in Hyderabad. Low-cost for 43 grade & 53 grade cement types. We offer the lowest wholesale rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. KCP PPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Coromandel PPC Cement, Dalmia PPC Cement, Deccan PPC Cement, Chettinad PPC Cement, Maha PPC Cement, Nagarjuna PPC Cement & Parasakti PPC Cement.
Why Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) by KCP Cement should be your pick!
- Produced by blending OPC with gypsum and high quality fly ash as per BIS specification IS: 1489 – 2015
- Characterised by high compressive strength, workability & durability
- Recommended in projects where heat of hydration is required to be low
- Produces a 28 day strength higher than OPC 53
- Availability of large reserves of high grade limestone
- Minimum waste rock generation(< 5%) in mines
- Limestone mine is within 1km from the plant
- Automated Limestone stacker and reclaimer
- High efficiency pre-heater (97 %)
- Lowest power (43 KWh/MT Clinker) & coal consumption (690 KCal/Kg Clinker)
- High level of plant operational, packing and dispatch automation.
- Lowest maintenance cost
Proven record for 60+ years as one of India’s oldest producers of High Grade Cement. Used at various landmark projects in India like Nagarjuna Sagar Dam, SriSailam Dam, Prakasam Barrage and Godavari Railroad Bridge in Andhra Pradesh. Manufactured at ISO 9000 quality certified plants to Global Quality standards. Primarily used in building foundations structures like Columns, Beams, Slab and other concrete structures and hence popularly called Concrete Cement.