Buy Dalmia PPC cement at the best price online in Hyderabad today. PPC cement helps to supply additional cohesive concrete and is a smaller amount at risk of segregation & trauma. PPC cement additionally reduces the speed of slump loss of concrete as compared to concrete created with standard cement, notably in hot weather condition. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Dalmia cement products in Hyderabad. Low-cost for 43 grade & 53 grade cement types. We offer the lowest wholesale rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Dalmia PPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Coromandel PPC Cement, Chettinad PPC Cement, Deccan PPC Cement, KCP PPC Cement, Maha PPC Cement, Nagarjuna PPC Cement & Parasakti PPC Cement.
Important points to consider when building your home:
- The quality & type of soil must be checked first, preferably by a structural engineer if it is a filled up ground or there is no existing construction, of similar type, in the neighborhood.
- This is extremely important as the type of founding sub soil strata decides the type of foundation to be constructed.
- Then, check the alignment of steel which should not move when concrete is being poured.
- Once the pillars are built, make sure that adequate curing is being done.
- Getting an Anti – Termite Treatment done prior to construction of foundation will help you in avoiding termite problems later in house. Consult your contractor for the same
- Check the quality of ingredients used for making concrete (cement, sand, aggregate & water) and masonry (Bricks, cement and sand) which will define strength & durability of your house.
- Also, ensure that the prepared concrete and mortar mix is consumed within 30 40 mins of adding water to the mix, to avoid reduction in the workability of concrete / mortar.
- At the finishing stage, look for any unevenness, cracks or leakages which must be highlighted at the earliest.
- You must also be well planned about your plumbing & electricity requirements & ensure that all materials purchased for the same have their ISI marks.
- Concealed water pipes & sanitary pipelines must not be embedded in wall / floor near each other to avoid any mixing.
- Similarly, at one electric point check that there aren’t too many joints or connections.