JSW TMT Steel – Fe 550Sale
₹75,000.00 – ₹76,300.00 / Ton
Get JSW TMT steel FE 550 at the best price online in Hyderabad. These are ideal material to be used with concrete for structure robustness due to its greater strength. Fe500 & Fe550 are classified on the basis of the minimum yield strength they possess. For Fe500, it is 500N/sq.mm whereas for Fe550 it is 550N/sq.mm. The number simply translates into them being able to withstand the yield stress. We are the official dealer & supplier of all JSW TMT steel bar in Hyderabad. Low-cost for Fe 500 & Fe 550 TMT steel bars. We offer the lowest wholesale rate for construction materials from starting from TMT steel bars to grade cement. JSW TMT steel price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the regions covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Dhanlaxmi TMT Steel-Fe 550, Jairaj TMT Steel-Fe550, Jindal TMT Steel-Fe550, Birla TMT Steel-Fe550, Kamdhenu TMT Steel-Fe550, Mangal TMT Steel-Fe550, MS Life TMT Steel-Fe550 & Om Sai TMT Steel-Fe550.
Highest Level of Purity:
- Manufactured from iron ore, JSW TMT bars have the highest grade of purity and lowest sulphur and phosphorous content, making it strong.
- The Blast Furnace-LD Steel making- Ladle refining- Continuous casting of billets ensures the desired mechanical properties with minimum tramp elements.
- The sulphur and phosphorous content is restricted to 0.005% to 0.035%. This ensures good weldability.
- The extensive metallurgical operations followed by state of the art refining technologies which result in uniform chemical composition also ensure uniform physical properties that enhance strength, ductility and elongation of steel.
- The HYQST technology ensures a uniform quality across the bar. The proof is a perfect ring that can be seen across any cross-section of the bar.
- Due to the partial quenching (heat treatment), the micro structure of the bar consists of Tempered Martensite in the periphery and Ferrite Pearlite in the centre.
- The strength to the bar is by Tempered Martensite layer while the ductility to the bar is incorporated by the Ferrite- Pearlite layer.
- The perfect balance of strength and ductility in JSW TMT bars results in a highly safe design with minimum use of reinforcement and at the same time making the structure safe against the action of earthquakes.
Best Bonding with Cement:
- In case of RCC members, the tensile stresses from concrete are transferred to the steel reinforcement bars.
- The high tensile strength of steel complements the high compressive strength of concrete to result in a stable and safe Reinforced Cement Concrete structure.
- This is possible only if there is a perfect bond between the cement and the steel. This bond is made possible by the ribs present on the surface of TMT bars.
- In case of JSW Neosteel, Well-defined ribs that exceed the standard AR value specifications, ensure better bonding with cement. This makes the structure super resilient to the action of all kinds of loads.
Why JSW TMT Steel Bars outperforms its competitors?
JSW TMT Bars are manufactured using the Thermo Mechanical Treatment route and have high fatigue resistance to Seismic Loads because of the high UTS/YS ratio. Therefore JSW TMT Bars become the obvious choice in earthquake prone areas. Use of JSW TMT Bars enables one to achieve economy in design and construction of high rise buildings with improved seismic resistance. All this comes with the added advantages of superior weldability, corrosion resistance, ductility and durability.
JSW TMT Bars are manufactured in state-of-the-art rolling mills, through extensive metallurgical process of producing steel followed by its rolling into bars which ensures uniform chemical and mechanical properties. On the other hand, ordinary TMT bars follow a not-so-modern manufacturing process that may result in the production of sub-standard TMT bars, which may endanger the structure thereby resulting in a threat to the safety and well-being of your family.
The superior product quality of JSW TMT Bars can be attributed to two main features of the manufacturing process. The first being the production of steel from virgin iron ore and the second being the automated rolling process and complete control on the heat treatment process. The use of virgin iron ore coupled with the extensive metallurgical processes ensure that the steel is clean and is free from harmful elements like sulphur and phosphorus. Ordinary TMT bars use scrap metal as the primary input material, which in most cases is non-homogeneous and non-segregated. This results in inconsistent chemical composition which leads to non-uniform physical properties. Moreover, this leads to the presence of residual stresses in the TMT bars which reduces the ductility and load carrying capacity of the bars. This endangers the structure in case of an earthquake. The superior rolling process adopted by JSW ensures that JSW TMT Bars have controlled size tolerance, best in the industry rib pattern, which ensures better bonding between cement and concrete. The efficacy of rib pattern is determined by a quantity known as the A/R Ratio. JSW TMT Bars have the best A/R ratio, thus resulting in the best bond between steel and cement.
10 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 8 mm
There are no reviews yet.