Buy Birla Shakti PPC cement at the best price online in Hyderabad. PPC cement helps to supply additional cohesive concrete and is a smaller amount at risk of segregation & trauma. PPC cement additionally reduces the speed of slump loss of concrete as compared to concrete created with standard cement, notably in hot weather condition. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Birla Shakti cement products in Hyderabad. Low-cost for 43 grade & 53 grade cement types. We offer the lowest wholesale rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Birla Shakti PPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Ambuja PPC Cement, Bangur PPC Cement, ACC Suraksha PPC Cement, Bharathi PPC Cement, Birla A1 PPC Cement, Birla Gold PPC Cement, Bhavya PPC Cement & CCI PPC Cement.
Birla Shakti PPC Cement:
- Blended with high grade Pozzolana
- Most recommended for all modern constructions
- High long term strength & durability
- Low heat of hydration
- Smooth finish, resists seepage & cracks
Birla Shakti cement manufacturing process:
1. Mining, Stacking and Grinding:
- Limestone is excavated from open cast mines after drilling and blasting.
- Bigger limestone pieces are shifted and crushed to reduce the particle size to below 50mm.
- The crushed materials are stacked and transported to closed conveyor belts for analysis using Gamma Ray spectroscopy.
- Pre-blends are achieved by systematic stacking in the ratio of 10:1.
- Additives and Lime stone are stored in separate hopper and fed to Raw mill for Grinding via a high pressure grinding roll.
- The raw meal is stored in a continuous fluidize silo.
- The raw meal is fed to a pre-heater-kiln.
- The pre-heated kiln feed is partially calcined in various cycles, and then further calcined (90% and above) in a rotary kiln of 1000 °C.
- Calcined material undergoes various chemical reactions in rotary kiln. Fine coal is used to provide the 1400 °C heat required to convert the kiln feed into clinker, which causes the material to aggregate into lumps or nodules.
- Hot clinker discharged from the kiln falls into cooler, cools the clinker to a temperature where it can be stored.
3. Clinker grinding & Cement packing:
- Roller press with ball mill is used to grind the clinker. 3.5 to 4% Gypsum is added to make OPC.
- To make PPC, up to 35 % fly ash is added to the clinker in addition to Gypsum.
- Three grades of cement (OPC 43, 53 and PPC) are manufactured and stored in silos.
- Automatic roto packers are used are used to pack 50 KG of cement into HDPE bags. They are delivered by rail and road.
- Loose cement are filled in bulker and delivered by road.