Get Birla A1 PPC cement at the best price online in Hyderabad. PPC cement helps to supply additional cohesive concrete and is a smaller amount at risk of segregation & trauma. PPC cement additionally reduces the speed of slump loss of concrete as compared to concrete created with standard cement, notably in hot weather condition. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Birla A1 cement products in Hyderabad. Low-cost for 43 grade & 53 grade cement types. We offer the lowest wholesale rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Birla A1 PPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Ambuja PPC Cement, Bangur PPC Cement, ACC Suraksha PPC Cement, Bharathi PPC Cement, Bhavya PPC Cement, Birla Gold PPC Cement, Birla Shakti PPC Cement & CCI PPC Cement.
Birla A1 Premium Cement is manufactured by the inter-grinding of clinker, gypsum and very fine-grained highly reactive fly ash. Its biggest advantage is uniform particle size distribution which gives greater strength, and helps achieve higher density with lower porosity in concrete made from it, leading to increased durability. It achieves minimum 53 MPa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing. It has been awarded the ‘GreenPro certification’ by CII – Green Products and Services Council.
- Higher strength lends better resistance to structures in an aggressive environment, such as chlorides and sulphates attack. Plus, concrete made with Birla A1 gains more strength with the passage of time
- Smoother finish and high resistance to seepage
- Higher resistance to ‘cracking’ due to low heat-of-hydration
- Minimum wastage of cement
- Better economy
- GreenPro certified
- Meets requirements of National & International Green Building ratings
- Environment friendly throughout its life cycle
- Industrial, residential and commercial constructions
- Mass concrete construction dams, canals, roads, drains, etc
- Building construction & RCC work
- Plastering & masonry grouts and mortars
- Effluent and sewage treatment plant
- Marine work & coastal construction