Updated Birla Shakti OPC cement price list in Hyderabad. Cement is one of the most essential products of construction industry and Ordinary Portland cement or OPC is the most important type of cement. Before 1987, OPC was the only one grade available back then [which was governed by IS 269-1976]. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Birla Shakti cement products in Hyderabad. We offer the lowest rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Birla Shakti OPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check ACC Concrete Cement, Bangur OPC Cement, Bharathi Ultrafast Cement, Bhavya OPC Cement, Birla A1 OPC Cement, Birla Gold OPC Cement, Ambuja OPC Cement & CCI OPC Cement
Ordinary Portland Cement 53 Grade
Higher strength & early setting.
Facilitates quality & economical constructions.
Suitable for higher grade of concrete, advanced & specialized concrete works.
Ordinary Portland Cement 43 Grade
Traditionally being used & recommended for all types of constructions.
Exceeds BIS specifications.
Suitable for building bridges, roads or any type of concreting work.
Birla Shakti cement manufacturing process:
1. Mining, Stacking and Grinding:
- Limestone is excavated from open cast mines after drilling and blasting.
- Bigger limestone pieces are shifted and crushed to reduce the particle size to below 50mm.
- The crushed materials are stacked and transported to closed conveyor belts for analysis using Gamma Ray spectroscopy.
- Pre-blends are achieved by systematic stacking in the ratio of 10:1.
- Additives and Lime stone are stored in separate hopper and fed to Raw mill for Grinding via a high pressure grinding roll.
- The raw meal is stored in a continuous fluidize silo.
- The raw meal is fed to a pre-heater-kiln.
- The pre-heated kiln feed is partially calcined in various cycles, and then further calcined (90% and above) in a rotary kiln of 1000 °C.
- Calcined material undergoes various chemical reactions in rotary kiln. Fine coal is used to provide the 1400 °C heat required to convert the kiln feed into clinker, which causes the material to aggregate into lumps or nodules.
- Hot clinker discharged from the kiln falls into cooler, cools the clinker to a temperature where it can be stored.
3. Clinker grinding & Cement packing:
- Roller press with ball mill is used to grind the clinker. 3.5 to 4% Gypsum is added to make OPC.
- To make PPC, up to 35 % fly ash is added to the clinker in addition to Gypsum.
- Three grades of cement (OPC 43, 53 and PPC) are manufactured and stored in silos.
- Automatic roto packers are used are used to pack 50 KG of cement into HDPE bags. They are delivered by rail and road.
- Loose cement are filled in bulker and delivered by road.