Place order for Birla A1 OPC cement at best price in Hyderabad. Cement is one of the most essential products of construction industry and Ordinary Portland cement or OPC is the most important type of cement. Before 1987, OPC was the only one grade available back then [which was governed by IS 269-1976]. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Birla A1 cement products in Hyderabad. We offer the lowest rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Birla A1 OPC Cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check ACC Concrete Cement, Bangur OPC Cement, Bharathi Ultrafast Cement, Bhavya OPC Cement, Ambuja OPC Cement, Birla Gold OPC Cement, Birla Shakti OPC Cement & CCI OPC Cement
Ordinary Portland Cement 53 Grade
One of the pioneers of 53-Grade Cement in India, Orient Cement opened up a whole new dimension in building construction with the launch of Orient Gold 53-Grade Cement in 1992. The runaway success of Orient Gold is a testimony to our efforts to provide consumers with only the very best. The brand has now been integrated under our umbrella brand and rechristened as Birla .A1 Premium Cement – OPC 53 Grade. It achieves minimum 53 MPa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing.
- High Compressive Strength, attained through high quality raw material and optimum process control.
- Strengthens faster than conventional grade cement and facilitates quality constructions.
- Economical Constructions, as high initial strength helps save cement consumption and construction time.
- Unmatched durability, due to consistency and fineness of cement.
Ordinary Portland Cement 43 Grade
Originally named Orient 43 Grade Cement, it was amongst the earliest successes of Orient Cement paving the way for the others to follow. Manufactured under controlled process conditions deploying sophisticated plant machinery, it gained immense popularity in a short span of time and was instrumental in making Orient Cement a household name. The brand has now been integrated under our umbrella brand and rechristened as Birla .A1 Premium Cement – OPC 43 Grade. It achieves minimum 43 MPa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing.
- General purpose cement especially suited for pre-cast, pre-stressed RCC constructions.
- Suitable for sheets and pipes of asbestos/non-asbestos based products.
- Suitable for general Civil Engineering construction works like buildings, bridges, roads etc.
- Compressive strengths are much higher than the BIS Standards.