Radha Thermex TMT Steel – Fe 550Sale
₹68,500.00 – ₹69,800.00 / Ton
Purchase Radha TMT steel FE 550 at the best price online in Hyderabad. These are ideal material to be used with concrete for structure robustness due to its greater strength. Fe500 & Fe550 are classified on the basis of the minimum yield strength they possess. For Fe500, it is 500N/sq.mm whereas for Fe550 it is 550N/sq.mm. The number simply translates into them being able to withstand the yield stress. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Radha TMT steel bar in Hyderabad. Low-cost for Fe 500 & Fe 550 TMT steel bars. We offer the lowest wholesale rate for construction materials from starting from TMT steel bars to grade cement. Radha TMT steel price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the regions covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Prime Gold TMT Steel Fe-550, SAIL TMT Steel Fe-550, Sarvottam TMT Steel Fe-550, Shree TMT Steel Fe-550, Simhadri TMT Steel Fe-550, SS Gold TMT Steel Fe-550, Sugna TMT Steel Fe-550 & TATA TMT Steel Fe-550
Radha TMT Bars are technically advanced, thermo-mechanically treated and are different from most other bars because of the state-of–the art THERMEX Quenching & Self Tempering (QST) Technology, invented by Sir Franz Tamm of Hennigsdorfer Stahl Engineering GmbH. Thermo Mechanical Treatment (TMT) or processing, is a metallurgical process that integrates work hardening and heat treatment with one single process. The Thermex – quenching process produces bars from low carbon steel which are of very high strength. The process quenches the surface layer of the bar, which pressurizes and deforms the crystal structure of the intermediate layers, and simultaneously begins to temper the quenched layers using the heat from the bar’s core.
Features of Radha TMT Steel Bars:
- Weight and length: Radha TMT Bars follows strict BIS norms and are manufactured as per BIS standards promising superior strength, ductility and bendability compared to other tmt manufacturers in the same sectional properties.
- Bond Strength: Radha TMT Bars provides superior strength to the buildings as they posses uniform and precise parallel rib pattern, which ensures excellent bonding with concrete, resulting in stronger and more durable structure.
- Dimensions: with the help of high speed rolling mill Radha TMT Bars have close dimensional tolerance, superior surface finish, standard weights and precise rib pattern.
- Bendability: Radha TMT Bars have high elongation which means that the TMT bars are capable of absorbing large amount of energy by plastic deformation before undergoing failure by fracture. Due to its good expansion capacity it holds the columns against failure during the earthquake. – a boon for ductile constructions in the seismic zones.
- Weld-ability: Radha TMT Bars have low carbon equivalent and is directly related to hydrogen induced cold cracking which is the most common weld defect for steel. Higher concentration of carbon and other alloying element tend to increase hardness and decrease the weld-ability.
- Corrosion Resistant: Radha TMT Bars have minimum or negligible residual stresses in order to prevent any chance of rusting, and also by micro-alloying, coupled with the state-of-the-art rolling technology, which imparts excellent corrosion resisting properties in the TMT bars.
- Earthquake Resistance: Radha TMT Bars have high UTS/YS ratio which signifies that steel is capable of elongating to a large extent when loaded beyond yield point and It is with this view that some of the international specifications stipulate fairly high values for the UTS / YS ratio.
- Resistant to fatigue : Radha TMT bars can withstand any dynamic loading due to their excellent strength of the surface layer. This makes Radha TMT Bars a unique choice for super strong construction.
- Cost Savings: Radha TMT Bars have high UTS/YS ratio and high elongation which results in lesser consumption when compared to the other TMT of the same sectional properties which has low UTS/YS ratio and lesser elongation. As per studies 550 Grade TMT with high strength saves about 10-14% than the corresponding lesser strength TMT of Fe500
Special Rolling Mill features that make Radha TMT Bars superior?
- German Thermex technology, most advanced technology
- Hot/ cold billet charging facility
- Billet weighing facility
- High pressure water de-scaling facility-Ensures scale free TMT bars
- High speed continuous mill for less exposure to atmosphere which helps in maintaining close dimensional tolerance and uniform weight across the length of the bar
- Inter stand tension control rolling MTC (Minimum Tension Control)
- Online rapid water quenching unit for production of thermo-mechanically treated high strength Bars (TMT bars)
- Sparkonix computer controlled notch making CNC machines for even spaced and precise depth rib cutting
Advantages of superior Rib Patten in the Radha TMT Bars?
- Radha 550 TMT Bars posses precise and uniform parallel rib pattern engraved through computer controlled notch making Sparkonix CNC machines which results in excellent bond strength with concrete.
- Consistency of parallel rib pattern is uniform and guaranteed in each and every bar as the roll pass in finishing mill stand is not over used, thus ensuring the final product delivered to the is of extremely high quality.
- Radha 550 TMT Steel Bars have Precise and uniform parallel rib design which results in superior mechanical properties as compared to the other ordinary Steel Bars in the market. Parallel Ribs on Radha 550 TMT Bars are produced with the help of Sparkonix CNC machine in state of the art high speed automated rolling mill machines which give very Close dimensional tolerance, superior surface finish, uniform & precise parallel rib pattern to the Steel Bars.
10 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 8 mm