Buy Fly Ash Bricks at the best price online in Hyderabad. Fly Ash Bricks are manufactured from industrial wastes like fly ash, cement, sand/stone dust. Fly ash bricks are now being preferred instead of clay bricks across the globe. The price for fly ash bricks displayed on our website is only for Hyderabad region. We also offer AAC Blocks, Solid Blocks and Red Bricks. Be eligible for super fast free delivery across Hyderabad at no extra cost. Avail attractive deals & discounts daily!
Features of Fly Ash Bricks:
- The thermal conductivity of fly ash bricks is 0.90 – 1.05 W/m2. They acquire less heat. The pozzolanic reaction between fly ash and lime generates less heat. It keeps your building cooler in summer, thus most suitable for hot climates.
- Fly ash bricks have easy workability and sorb less water. They do not need to soak in water for 24 hours. The sprinkling of water before use is adequate. The construction method is the same as clay brick construction and does not need any additional training for the masons.
- The compressive strength of fly ash bricks is very higher (9-10 N/mm2). Because of higher strength no breakages/wastages during transport and handling. The lower thickness of joints and plaster decrease cracking in plaster.
- These bricks are normally available closer to the thermal power plants. Even so, finding dealers in all major cities and towns wouldn’t be a problem
- The appearance of fly ash bricks is very fascinating due to their pleasing color like cement, uniform size, and smooth finish. Due to uniform size, mortar needed for walls and plastering cut down almost by 40-50%.