Check Zuari cement price online in Hyderabad. Cement is one of the most essential products of construction industry and Ordinary Portland cement or OPC is the most important type of cement. Before 1987, OPC was the only one grade available back then [which was governed by IS 269-1976]. We are the official dealer & supplier of all Zuari cement products in Hyderabad. We offer the lowest rate for construction materials from starting from grade cement to TMT steel bars. Zuari OPC cement price or rate quoted herein is only applicable to the areas covering Hyderabad. Our motto is to serve you with the best with assurance of quality and hassle-free shopping experience. For this very reason, we are the preferred choice among buyers who enjoy exciting deals & discounts every hour on every product. You might also want to check Priya OPC Cement, Shree OPC Cement, South India OPC Cement, Shri Chakra OPC Cement, Suvarna OPC Cement & Penna OPC Cement.
Key points for why to choose Zuari OPC Cement:
- In compliance with IS:8112-2013 Zuari 43 grade cement meets all standards laid down by BIS. Moreover it surpasses the requirements within the prescribed limits.
- Most popular general purpose cement in India Most of the cement used in India is OPC 43 grade. It’s because of it slow initial setting time and high final strength. It can be used for all general purpose works. This allows structural consultant more time to monitor and modify structures.
- Preferable for M20 & above grade Concrete Zuari 43 grade cement is preferable for M20 & above grade concrete. It is used in general Civil Engineering construction work i.e. RCC work, brick masonry, plastering, pointing, flooring etc.
- High Final strength Zuari 43 grade cement attains same final strength as OPC 53 grade cement. This is possible with the help of our superior quality raw material selection and state of the art blending mechanism.
- Less micro cracking In Zuari 43 grade cement the initial setting of cement is slower than OPC 53 grade cement. In other words, the hydration process is not so fast i.e. release of heat is less as in case of OPC 53 grade and hence micro cracking is less which is controlled by proper curing of structure.
Benefits of Zuari OPC Cement:
- In compliance with IS 269:2015
- Suitable for all types of construction works
- Preferable for M20 & above grades of concrete
- High compressive strength
- Less micro cracking
Applications of Zuari OPC Cement:
- General Civil Engineering construction work
- RCC works preferably for M20 & above grade concrete
- Pre cast items such as blocks, tiles, pipes, manholes etc. For concrete and non structural works such as plastering, flooring and masonry works like brickworks, blockworks, etc.